Fingerprinting Appointment Booking Schedule
8th April 2021
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic operation safety, we are instituting the following procedures. You must agree before attending our premises. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this stressful time.
Restricted by appointments only; Walk-ins will not be served.
If you have any questions, please call (905)771-8890.
1. You must NOT have travelled anywhere, by air, rail, ship or car in the last 21 days.
2. You must NOT have a cough or fever in the last 14 days.
3. You must NOT have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19, regardless of when.
4. When you attend our office, YOU MUST WEAR A MASK.
5. Before entering our offices, you must wash your hands thoroughly for a minimum of 20 seconds in the 7th floor bathroom. The washrooms are directly across the elevators.
6. After washing your hands avoid touching things. If you must, use a napkin to touch anything including door handles.
7. Only ONE client will be permitted in the office at anytime. Therefore, SHOW UP ON TIME or arrive early and wait in your car.
8. Remember to keep 2m social distance.
9. Discussion with clients will be kept to an absolute minimum. Make sure you fully understand the purpose of obtaining fingerprints and MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND IDENTIFICATION.
10. You will be given instructions on the use of equipment to take your fingerprints. Our agent will NOT touch you.
11. Payment will be by DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD with 4% Surcharge in front desk. NO CASH.
If you wish to use a credit card; please book your appointment on our website calendar (No 4% Surcharge pay online): https://canadianfingerprintagency.com/book-appointment.php
12. After you leave, we disinfect any surfaces you may have touched including the counter, debit machine, and fingerprint glass surfaces for the protection of the next client and ourselves.
13. We have added a medical grade air purifier that will runs continuously for the safety of everyone.
Thank you for adhering strictly to these procedures.
Stay Safe and Best Regards,
Canadian Fingerprint Agency.