Federally Licensed and accredited fingerprint agency approved by the R.C.M.P.


If you are IN CHINA

Chinese nationals; Documents Required

  • National identification card and
  • Household register booklet (hukou) to the local Public Security Bureau.

Non-Chinese nationals; Documents Required:

  • Passport
  • Chinese visa to the local Public Security Bureau.

If you are OUTSIDE of CHINA
You can obtain a police certificate from the local Public Security Bureau by asking someone to act on your behalf in China.

Documents Required:

  • Specific written authorization.
  • If you are a Chinese national, copy of national identification card and household register (hukou).
  • If you are a non-Chinese national, copy of passport, the page that contains the Chinese visa.