Inquire and Questions:
September 1st, 2020
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are instituting the following procedures, to which you must agree, before attending our premises. We ask for your understanding at this stressful time.
1. You must NOT have traveled anywhere, by air, rail, ship or car in the last 21 days.
2. You must NOT have a cough or fever in the last 14 days.
3. You must NOT have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19, regardless of when.
4. When you attend our office, you must wear a mask. And you must attest to items 1-3 above.
5. Before entering our offices, you must wash your hands thoroughly for a minimum of 20 seconds, in the 7th floor bathroom. The washrooms are facing the elevators.
6. After washing your hands avoid touching anything and if you must, use a napkin to touch anything including door handles. Dispose napkin in garbage when you enter our office.
7. Stand at the door and wait for instructions.
8. Only ONE client will be permitted in the office at any one time. Therefore, SHOW UP ON TIME. Arrive early and wait in your car. Otherwise, you may have to wait for other clients to complete their fingerprints before you.
9. Stay 2m away from everyone.
10. Make sure you fully understand the purpose of obtaining fingerprints and MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND IDENTIFICATION.
11. Our agent will NOT touch you. You will be given instructions in the use of equipment to take your fingerprints.
12. NO CASH Payment.
Telephone booking payment will be by DEBIT ONLY in person at front desk.
To use CREDIT CARD payment, you must book your appointment online in advance.
13. After you leave, we will disinfect any surfaces you may have touched including the counter, debit machine and fingerprint glass surfaces, for the protection of the next client and ourselves.
Thank you for adhering strictly to these procedures.
Stay Safe and Best Regards,
Canadian Fingerprint Agency.
By appointment only.
Please check/click BOOK TIME NOW for available date and time.
Fingerprinting business hours - Monday to Friday : 11:00 AM - 5:30 PM.
Please call (905)771-8890 for same day appointment schedule and/or other queries.
2020 Holidays - OFFICE CLOSED
- January 1: New Year Day
- February 17 : Family Day
- April 10-13: Good Friday
- May 18 : Victoria Day
- July 1: Canada Day
- August 3 : Civic Holiday
- September 7: Labour Day
- October 12: Thanksgiving Day
- November 11: Remembrance Day
- December 24-28: Christmas Holidays
Richmond Hill Address
Park Place Cooperation Center
705 - 15 Wertheim Court, Suite 705
Richmond Hill, York Region
Ontario, L4B 3H7