Federally Licensed and accredited fingerprint agency approved by the R.C.M.P.

Hong Kong

The Police Certificate will be released directly to the relevant government authority. If the request is made by a Citizenship Immigration Canada or by another overseas visa office, the police certificate will be released directly to that government office.

If you LIVE IN HONG KONG; Documents Required:

  • Apply in person
  • Provide Hong Kong identity card or valid travel document
  • Pay the processing fees
  • Fingerprints will be taken at the time of application
  • Application form

If you LIVE OUTSIDE of Hong Kong; Documents Required:

  • Copy of passport
  • Copy Hong Kong identity card
  • Copy of travel document/visa
  • Copy of a letter form the relevant government authority that states the the certificate is required
  • Certified processing fees payment
  • Full set of fingerprints
  • Application form