Applicants should obtain a Surat Keterangan Kelakuan Baik (SKKB) from the police authorities of their area of residence.
- Identity card,
- Family card,
- Birth certificate,
- A letter from the head of their community and sub-district.
Non-Resident Requests Former foreign residents
The Indonesian police will not issue certificates to applicants not in possession of KIMS and SKLD. Applicants may authorize a third party to process the certificate from the local police office in the city where they used to live.
- copy of passport,
- copy of KITAS (Work Permit),
- copy of SKLD (Yellow book/police report),
- Letter from their previous employer,
- Other documents related to employment while in Indonesia,
- Three 4x6 cm colour photographs, * Full set of fingerprints,
- The applicable fees.