Federally Licensed and accredited fingerprint agency approved by the R.C.M.P.


If you live in Lebanon

All residents of Lebanon, whether Lebanese or non-Lebanese (including refugees recognized by the UNHCR), may obtain a police certificate. Police certificates are issued by the Judicial Department of the Interior Security Forces for a fee.

If you live outside Lebanon

Lebanese citizens with no criminal record in Lebanon and living abroad may obtain a police certificate at their nearest Lebanese embassy or consulate.

Documents Required:

  • Your name;
  • Your date of birth;
  • Your place of birth;
  • Your parents names;
  • Your registry number;
  • Your current address;
  • A copy of the Civil Extract or the identification card for Lebanese, or
  • The "permis de séjour" for non-Lebanese.