If you live in Morocco
If you are a Moroccan citizen,
- obtain a "fiche anthropométrique¡¡L from your local police station.
- National identity card,
- Pay the applicable fees.
If you are not a Moroccan citizen,
- Obtain a Bulletin No 3 from the Service central des casiers judiciaires at Place de la Mamounia in Rabat.
If you live outside Morocco
- Get a certificate at a Moroccan embassy or consulate.
- You can also get a police certificate by proxy by applying to the Service central des casiers judiciaires at Place de la Mamounia in Rabat.
- A notarized proxy,
- A photocopy of your birth certificate,
- A photocopy of the first page of your passport,
- A photocopy your passport that shows the date of your most recent entry into Morocco,
- A tax stamp for 10 DH,
- Information about your stay,
- Information about your employment,
- Your residence in Morocco.