United States of America - last updated December 18, 2020
FBI Police Certificate
There are two options to obtain your certificate with our assistance:
1) Obtain paper fingerprints on FD-258 form at our office. Take fingerprints with you and complete the application process on your own.
2) Obtain paper fingerprints on FD-258 form at our office. We assist you to complete an on-line application process at the same time. Upon receipt of the certificate from the FBI you may pick up the result at our office.
- 2 pieces of I.D. (One piece of identification must have a photo)
- Requesting letter from Employer, Immigration, (if applicable)
Photo I.D. accepted:
Canadian Driver License, Ontario Photo Card, Passport, Citizenship Card, Permanent Resident Card, Certificate of Indian status, Student Card, Canadian National Institute of Blind (CNIB) Card, Federal/Provincial/Municipal ID Card, Military Employment Card, Age of Majority Card, Firearms Acquisition Certificate (FAC), Foreign Driver License.
No photo I.D. accepted:
Baptismal Certificate, Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Blood Donor Card, Original Valid Immigration permit, Hospital Card. Hunting License.
Note - The following cards are not accepted for identification purposes:
- Health Cards (issued by Canadian Province or territory)
- Social Insurance Number (SIN)
State certificates from all U.S. states except FBI
If you require certificates from individual states, you can contact the state directly to determine their requirements as there are significant variation from state to state. Should you require our assistance in this regard, please advise us before booking your appointment with us.