Federally Licensed and accredited fingerprint agency approved by the R.C.M.P.


Local Requests

Applicants should apply in person for a Judicial Certificate (Phieu Ly Lich Tu Phap) at the Provincial Justice Department (So Tu Phap) where their permanent residence is registered.

Non-Resident Requests

Applicants should contact the nearest Vietnamese embassy for information.